Tweet for a chance to win FREE books!
Discounts on Machine Learning for MLconf SF Attendees
We’d like to thank the participating publishers who have created custom discount codes for online order and are sending books for the Book Display at MLconf SF 2019. At the close of the event, we’ll host a book giveaway from a small collection of various ML books and textbooks across several publishers. Attendees who tweet the most interesting and unique tweets, using the @mlconf or #mlcsf. Book winners will be tweeted at by the @mlconf handle on 11/08//2019. Must be present to win.
Offer: 35% off the print or eBook of Deep Learning Illustrated
- Discount Code: 20LANTZ
- Discount Code: 20KLAAS
CRC Press is offering a 20% discount for MLconf attendees. Use this code “LMV02” to save 20%!
- ISBN 9780815355311 AI for Autonomous Networks
- ISBN 9780815369820 AI Safety and Security
- ISBN 9780815384106 A Concise Introduction to Machine Learning
- ISBN 9781138079229 Feature Engineering and Selection
- ISBN 9781138558014 Virtual Humans
- ISBN 9780815356226 Industrial Applications of Machine Learning
- ISBN 9781138593732 Behavior Trees in Robotics and AI
- ISBN 9781138502383 AI: With an Introduction to Machine Learning, Second Edition
- ISBN 9781138626782 Machine Learning with Applications in Information Security
- ISBN 9781498738484 A First Course in Machine Learning, Second Edition
Manning Publications is offering 40% off discount code on ALL Manning Publications. Check out the following list of featured books (for all attendees): Use this code to save 40%– ctwmlconfsf19
- Real-World Machine Learning by Henrik Brink, Joseph W. Richards, and Mark Fetherolf
- AWS Machine Learning in Motion (live video course) by Kesha Williams
- Machine Learning with TensorFlow by Nishant Shukla
- Machine Learning Systems by Jeff Smith
- Machine Learning for Mere Mortals (live video course) by Nicholas Chase
- Deep Reinforcement Learning by Alexander Zai and Brandon Brown
- Deep Learning and the Game of Go by Max Pumperla and Kevin Ferguson
- Deep Learning with Python by François Chollet
- Deep Learning with R by François Chollet with J. J. Allaire
- Grokking Deep Reinforcement Learning by Miguel Morales
- Reinforcement Learning in Motion (live video course) by Phil Tabor
Full Catalog, here.
Cambridge University Press:
Cambridge University Press is offering 20% off machine learning and related titles with code MLconf19, valid until December 8, 2019. Eligible books include Martin J. Wainwright’s High-Dimensional Statistics, Steven L. Brunton and J. Nathan Kutz’s Data-Driven Science and Engineering, and more. You can also preorder Mathematics for Machine Learning by Marc Peter Deisenroth, A. Aldo Faisal, and Cheng Soon Ong.
For a full list of books, check out www.cambridge.org/mlconf19.