MLconf Atlanta 2017 Speaker Resources
Alexandra Johnson, Software Engineer, SigOpt
- Mike McCourt. Building a Better Mousetrap with Multicriteria Bayesian Optimization.
- Scott Clark. Using Model Tuning to Beat Vegas
- Scott Clark, Ian Dewancker, and Sathish Nagappan. Deep Neural Network Optimization with SigOpt and Nervana Cloud.
Aran Khanna, Software Engineer, Amazon Web Services
- Deep Learning in a Single File for Smart Devices
- Installing MXNet
- Deep Learning – The Straight Dope
- MXNet Model Zoo
- Github: https://github.com/tensorly/tensorly
Hanjun Dai, PhD Student, School of Computational Science and Engineer, Georgia Tech
- structure2vec: https://arxiv.org/abs/1603.05629
- sequence2vec: https://academic.oup.com/bioinformatics/article/doi/10.1093/bioinformatics/btx480/4042128/Sequence2Vec-A-novel-embedding-approach-for
- deepcoevolve: https://arxiv.org/pdf/1609.03675.pdf
- S2V-DQN: https://arxiv.org/abs/1704.01665
Jennifer Marsman, Principal Software Development Engineer, Microsoft
Jessica Rudd, PhD Student, Analytics and Data Science, Kennesaw State University
- Open Access Application of support vector machine modeling for prediction of common diseases: the case of diabetes and pre-diabetes
- Automatic classification of Alzheimer’s disease with resting-state fMRI and graph theory
- Analysis of Watts-Strogatz Networks
- Prevalence and Predictors of Pre-Diabetesand Diabetes among Adults 18 Years or Older in Florida: A Multinomial Logistic Modeling Approach
- Graph Theory-Based Brain Connectivity for Automatic Classification of Multiple Sclerosis Clinical Courses
- Classification of Diabetes Disease Using Support Vector Machine
Qiaoling Liu, Lead Data Scientist, Careerbuilder
Qiaoling Liu, Faizan Javed, Vachik S. Dave, and Ankita Joshi: “Supporting Employer Name Normalization at both Entity and Cluster Level”, in Proc. of the 23rd ACM SIGKDD Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (KDD2017).
Qiaoling Liu, Faizan Javed, and Matt Mcnair: “CompanyDepot: Employer Name Normalization in the Online Recruitment Industry”, in Proc. of the 22nd ACM SIGKDD Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (KDD2016).
Talha Obaid, Email Security, Symantec
Tim Chartier, Chief Academic Officer, Tresata