- Please prepare to bring a laptop, smartphone or tablet, as presentations will offer valuable information that you won’t want to miss!
- Seats are first-come, first-served.
- Breakfast, coffee breaks, and lunch will be provided. Check out the lunch menu here!
- Parking- Daily parking is available at Hotel Nikko for $50. Please consult www.sanfrancisco.bestparking.com for other options.
- A nursing room is available. Please speak with event staff for assistance with obtaining a key.
- Remember to bring business cards, as this conference encourages networking within the community.
- Student Tickets are available on a limited basis. Complete this form: https://goo.gl/forms/wQkwhNCNdB4hlMp23 to apply for a student discount.
- Volunteering opportunities are no longer available.
- Press pass inquiries can be submitted via this form: https://goo.gl/forms/oL3kNG8qeERs3aLv2
- If you can’t make the conference, email email@example.com. Refunds will be provided up to 7 days prior to the event, a processing fee of 5% will be incurred.
- Voting in Real-Time is encouraged via our myvote.io profile, here.
- We’ll be hosting a machine learning book giveaway. Details are available here.
Code of conduct
MLconf is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion (or lack thereof). We do not tolerate harassment of attendees, staff, speakers, event sponsors or anyone involved with the conference. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate for any event including talks, workshops, parties, and other online media. Individuals and groups that do not abide by these rules will be asked to leave and, if necessary, prohibited from future events. If you have any questions or you’re made to feel uncomfortable by anyone at one of our events, please let one of the staff members know right away. The matter will be taken seriously and promptly addressed.